Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sorry, Our Site Wuz Down!

me: ahem ahem ahem
have you seen any good movies lately?
Sent at 7:23 PM on Wednesday
Sophia: no
i saw social network
i saw kentucker audleys movie open 5
at a festival
thats it
you?
there was a movie tonight i wanted to go to
me: which?
Sophia: i dont know
a pedro costa film
ne something rein
me: oh yeah i want to see that one
lately i've seen: carlos, wall street 2, piranha, catfish, jackass 3d, winnebago man and the loved one
Sent at 7:34 PM on Wednesday
Sophia: oh which was your fave?
me: carlos
Sophia: cool!
i wanna see jackass3d
me: i will order them for you:
carlos, jackass, piranha, the loved one, catfish, winnebago man, wall street 2
Sent at 7:41 PM on Wednesday
Sophia: oh that sounds like a good ranking
accurate
me: feels good
Sophia: solid ranking
just copy/paste it and put it on ppb

No comments:

Post a Comment